Citric is a plugin for IntelliJ-based IDEs that provides integration for the Citrus framework.
It offers various tools to generate, validate and simplify Citrus related test code and configuration in the Java DSL.
The list of supported IDEs include all free versions of IntelliJ (Community, Educational, etc.) as well as Ultimate.
License and trial period
The plugin is available via a paid license that you can purchase on the JetBrains Marketplace. You can find more information about pricing and licensing options there, including a 30-day trial period.
Issues and feature requests
If you found a bug, have a feature request, or just a question regarding the plugin’s functionality, you can raise them on the Issues tab in the Citric GitHub repository.
Citric depends on a few specific plugins whose absence alters the functionality of the plugin, and turns off the following features. Some are already bundled with the IDE:
- JUnit (optional): Citrus JUnit specific test framework support (see Test frameworks)
- TestNG (optional): Citrus TestNG specific test framework support (see Test frameworks)
- Properties (optional): code completion in citrus-application.properties files
- IntelliLang (optional): various language injections (see Language Injections)
- XPathView+XSLT (optional): XPath specific language injections
- Spring (optional, only in IntelliJ Ultimate): Spring bean lookup for certain Citrus types
The documentation is split mostly by Citrus functionality. It also incorporates custom badges to mark the following:
the type of IDE feature the functionality is implemented as
the plugin version the feature was introduced in
the feature requires a non-bundled plugin to be installed and enabled
the feature requires a bundled plugin to be installed and enabled
the feature is available only in IntelliJ Ultimate. For instance, this is the case for features using the Spring plugin, since it is available only in Ultimate.
The + markings below mean if the corresponding documentations contain details about those DSLs.